MACON, Ga. –
No. 1 ETSU 4, No. 4 Wofford 0
No. 2 Furman 4, No. 6 Mercer 0
- With a 4-0 win over Wofford, ETSU has advanced to the championship match for the fifth consecutive year. ETSU won its quarterfinal and semifinal match, 4-0.
- Furman is playing in its fifth championship match in the last six years.
- ETSU downed Furman 4-0 in the regular-season meeting on March 22 in Johnson City, Tennessee, but Furman holds the advantage in the overall series with a 22-18 record.
- ETSU and Furman will meet in the championship match for the sixth time after playing each other in 2001, 2002, 2015 and 2016, and 2018. The Bucs hold a 4-1 advantage in championship match meetings.
- Furman is seeking its first tournament title since the 2009 season and its 15th overall.
- Should ETSU win on Sunday, it would be the sixth straight year that the regular season champion has also won the tournament.