2018 SoCon Wrestling Championship
March 3 • McAlister Field House • Charleston, S.C.
The Southern Conference Wrestling Championship returns to Charleston, South Carolina, and The Citadel's McAlister Field House for a second straight year in 2018. The tournament will be held in Charleston for the ninth time overall. Ten individual champions will be crowned in addition to the team champion.
Campbell won its first Southern Conference Wrestling Championship in 2017, picking up a pair of individual titles and five NCAA berths as it edged defending champion Appalachian State. The Camels scored 89.5 team points to out-distance the Mountaineers, who finished with 86 points. SIUE was a distant third with 69.5 points, followed by Chattanooga (66), Gardner-Webb (37.5), The Citadel (33.5), VMI (9.5) and Davidson (7).
Campbell's Cary Kolat was named the league's coach of the year after leading his program to its first title since joining the league in 2011-12.
- Doors open at 9 a.m. Competition begins at 10 a.m. Championships finals start at 7 p.m. with awards to follow.
- All rounds of the championship will be streamed live for free on the SoCon Digital Network. Live results updates can be found at TrackWrestling.com
- Adults: $15
- Youth (6-12): $10
- Groups of 10 or more: $8 each
- Students from Southern Conference schools, including wrestling associate member schools, free with school ID.
- $3 off ticket price with the donation of a food item at the door
- Review of past championships:
- 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010
- Participating institutions:
- APP // CAM // CIT // DAV // GWU // SIUE // UTC // VMI